Monday, January 18, 2010

The meaning of life?

Naaah... that's too much of a broad subject for this humble blogger :)







How about the purpose of Blogs instead? The term is a contraction of "weblog" and dates from 1997 or so but became popular around the year 2000. It used to be an online diary, that thing where people keep track of their daily activities. It thereafter evolved, as the natural selection kept alive and encouraged blogs that contained interesting things, like news. Ever noticed how anyone's a journalist nowadays?


As an illustration of my point, I found a short movie from the "... In Plain English" series:




Good evening, fellow bloggers!


And stay tuned!


OoY,

1 comment:

  1. the picture represent very well my mind when I'm thinking about my blog! very funny your joke at the beginning ^^
    See you

    ReplyDelete